Tuesday 15 July 2014

Second post!! Snappier than the last don't you think??!

So what have I to tell you today?

Well pretty exciting news as it happens! As the Crafter's Companion Vintage Christmas Collection SOLD OUT in about two hours, I'm going to get the ENTIRE COLLECTION through THIS WEEK!!! Coming to my door! Within the week! In a box! With labels on!! Do you think I've made my point enough??!!!!!

So excited! So if you go to my Facebook page, just Like my page and you'll be kept up to date with the latest news on my upcoming online sales events and to see the range that will DEFINITELY be there in the sale go to the link to the Crafter's Companion page - so who is excited? Anyone miss out on the range and "need" it very soon to craft some crazy Christmas cards? Well me for a start!!

Bye for now Sophy x

 www.facebook.com/theisobelcraftcollection

http://www.crafterscompanion.co.uk/shop-by-brand-c2159/vintage-christmas-collection-c6472


No comments:

Post a Comment