Wednesday 16 July 2014

Sue Wilson dies!!

Whoops all round!!


So what do we have here??!! Well apart from my trainered foot (is that a word?!) and a bare foot!
Ooohhhhhhh!
Well it's only my BRAND NEW Sue Wilson dies (THE LATEST RELEASE!!) that have come through. They will be in my sale on July 28th which you can "join" at the top of my Facebook page!!
Come and check my page out and Like it so you can keep up with my craft product news!!
Ooh and almost forgot to say, the entire Crafter's Companion VINTAGE CHRISTMAS COLLECTION has arrived today too so if you missed out on Create and Craft then fret no more - come on over to my Facebook page, message me and you can purchase whatever combination you want of the collection :) A great day all round.
Tell me what theme your favourite card you've made is and why - comments always welcome :)

www.facebook.com/theisobelcraftcollection

No comments:

Post a Comment